A TEXAS GIRL'S RAMBLINGS OF TRAVELING IN LONDON AND SO FORTH...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tube Engineering Works, Buses Only-Clapham Junction





Loved the old cameras and ceramics!

A teeny tiny sewing mahcine and foot pedal?




So this weekend, the tube is closed for engineering works. This means that if I want to go anywhere, I have to walk or use the buses. The buses are confusing, but I know a few routes, so I took one to Clapham Junction to walk down Northcote St. which seemed to have some cute shops (from my view on the bus). I found some cool antique shops, but nothing that really appealed to me. As the rain was holding off, I decided to walk the 45 minutes back to Bob's through Clapham Common, only stopping a few times to watch thedirection the G1 bus was taking back to the Common.

No comments:

Post a Comment