A TEXAS GIRL'S RAMBLINGS OF TRAVELING IN LONDON AND SO FORTH...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Rainy Day in Richmond-Upon-Thames

I loved these little side streets with all the lights hanging and cute little cafes and shops.












On the way home from the airport last Wednesday (when Bob and I dropped off Mom), there was a tube strike, which meant we had to find alternate means of getting home! We ended up taking a bus through Richmond, and I stopped for awhile to take a look. It was a nice, but chilly day, and I would have loved to get some photos, but there was a problem. I had left my memory card in my computer to upload some photos, so unless I bought a new one, it meant no pictures(and let's be honest, I already have 32 GB of memory cards, and I really didn't need another one that cost 3 times as much as they do in the states).
So today I decided to go back despite the bad weather because well, the weather looks terrible from here on out, and I'm running out of time! I didn't make it down to the Thames to walk the Thames path which I know would have been beautiful on a good day. But with the rain, dropping temperature, and it turning dark in about an hour, I decided to head back to Bob's. Still worth a quick visit out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment